Reasons why you need to visit Egypt ASAP!
1. Egypt was already a cheap destination, and now after the devaluation of the Egyptian Pound it’s an even cheaper destination. 50 $ = 1000 LE which is way more than enough for a day in Egypt
2. You can get absolutely fantastic rates at the best hotels!
3. Should we talk about flight tickets? No seriously? To come from the other side of the world i.e. the States, a return ticket costs around 500 $, to go and visit one of the 7 wonders of the world, I think that’s pretty cheap!
4. If you are planning to stay in Cairo only but still want to see the sea, you have the red sea at an hour away from Cairo which can be a day trip. Or if you come in summer (June, July, August) you can visit the North Coast which is 2 hours away and see the Mediterranean sea but my advice would be to spend a night there.
5. There are also the resorts in Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, there you can book an all-inclusive for up to 150 $ per night if not cheaper and enjoy the red sea and the sun almost all year long. Depending on how adventurous you might be when it comes to cold water (when I say cold, the average minimum temperature in winter is around 20 degrees)
Are you still looking for more reasons?
6. Referring to the previous point, you can even get a low cost to Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh airport, starting 30 Euros if you book early enough! How crazy is this! It’s absolutely perfect!
7. The perceived political uncertainty makes all the touristic attractions quiet as people are afraid to visit Egypt, which makes it stand out as you will find yourself experiencing it without too much crowd.
8. This is an absolutely unique time to visit Egypt, it’s totally safe! The normally overcrowded sites are empty and the experience is 10 times better for it! Take it from a blogger, it’s absolutely safe! Don’t worry about yourself, instead enjoy everything that it has to offer for much cheaper prices!
For any information, don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help you out!